- Gently and exclusively raised on pasture, with hay from our fields or other local fields during the winter.
Farming for Health
We strive for maximum health - of the soil, the water, the forage, the animals, and all people touched by our farm. Our goal is to synergistically weave together the natural characteristics and behaviors of each layer of our ecosystem to create a vibrant and sustainable whole.
No corn. No soy. No antibiotics in the feed, no growth hormones. Just pasture, water, minerals, and love.
- Calm environment, holistic management, healthy meats for your table.
- Old-fashioned management practices enhancing pasture fertility
- Luscious fleeces for hand-crafting
- Guarding the flock, living within the ecosystem